Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekend Rest

All is quiet over at Phase 3 today (Friday).  I think the crews work four 10-hour days as they probably need a three day weekend to rest up after laboring in that triple digit HOT sun.  

All I have for you are some photos of Eddie cleaning the north pool.  He does a great job and his effort is much appreciated.  





Here's a link to the video of the house being "parked" if you care to watch:  How to Park a House

*****************

Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will
fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in.
Calling AAA is not an option. I will win. 
______________________________________________

Because I'm a man 
, when the car isn't running very well,
I will pop the hood and stare at the engine as if I know what
I'm looking at. If another man shows up, one of us will say
to the other, 'I used to be able to fix these things, but now
with all these computers and everything, I wouldn't know
where to start.' We will then drink a couple of beers and
break wind, as a form of holy communion. 
_______________________________________________

Because I'm a man
, when I catch a cold, I need someone
to bring me soup and take care of me while I lie in bed and
moan. You're a woman. You never get as sick as I do, so
for you, this is no problem. 

****************