Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Phase 3

Wow.  This crew doesn't waste time!  We were surprised to see how much digging was already done this morning.  The big Tonka diggers are getting a good work out.

Remembering that three different layers of pipes have to be laid for every residence....this time they're digging all three layers at the same time.


 The deepest ditch is for the sewer lines.  You can see the crew down in there already setting in the pipe joints (or whatever they're called.)



After seeing this kind of construction and learning about all the work involved, I think of it frequently as I walk down a street.

 


Yesterday we had to wait while the quail crossed the road but today we had to pull aside for another house as it came down the street.  Sooooo much activity around here!  Love it!!



We had a beautiful thunderstorm last night.  Lots of rumbles and even a quarter inch of wonderful rain.

***************************



For those of my older generation (like me) who do not really comprehend the need for Facebook:

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before, and what I will do tomorrow.

Then, I give them pictures of my family, my dog, me gardening, and spending time in my pool.  I also listen to their conversations, and I tell them I love them.
 
And, it works.
 
I already have three persons following me ... two police officers and a psychiatrist.
 
 
 
*************************