Thursday, July 23, 2015

More Phase 3

We could hear the cement saws grinding and saw the smoke as workers fit the bricks together around the waterway by the south pavilion.





It takes a jackhammer to dig into the good ole Arizona hard desert dirt.


Still working at the new pickleball court site.  Must get the ground to the exact height and all smoothed out.


That first house we posted yesterday is already put together and in place.  Fast work!!


Three more new holes are dug for incoming houses.


I'm usually only out in the mornings to take photos because the afternoons are reserved for fun with friends.  Today our Pegs & Jokers group gathered for a selfie.

With that happy thought, I leave you for the day.

***************************





Thoughts From An Unhinged Mind
The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe, before you start looking like a mental patient.
*****

·    My 60 year kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and I'm worried about the 195 lbs. I've gained.
*****


·    On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week;
whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. ...This is upsetting news to me............ I had no idea I was Japanese.
*****