Monday, September 15, 2014

Updated Remodeling Photos

Walked up to the clubhouse a little while ago and took some photos now that much of the artwork and photos are hung on the walls.  The place certainly looks nice.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Are you dreaming about owning a new home in Palm Creek?  This would be a Great time to purchase one as there seems to be big reductions on the new spec and model homes!! 
 
 
We swam with the wildlife last night up at the north pool.  This cute Sonoran Desert toad jumped in and swam around capturing any insects that haphazardly landed in the pool.  It's always handy to have my cell phone camera along for moments like this.
 
 
It was certainly a surprise to see this cactus cluster in full bloom this morning.  I thought the cactus plants would be done blooming for a while but this one certainly ignores the calendar.  Too bad Bob and Lucy Cadwell on Putter Place aren't here yet to see their blooming beauty.
 
 
_________________________
 
 
 
________________________________
 
 
 
With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

'May I see the new baby?' I asked.
 
'Not yet,' she said 'I'll make coffee and we can talk for a while first.'
Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?' 
'No, not yet,' she said. 
After another few minutes had elapsed, I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'

'No, not yet,' replied my friend.
 
Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'

'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.
 
'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'
 
'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, OK?!'