Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Don's Books now available on Amazon Kindle


Pardon me as I digress from the regular newsy park articles and take a moment to give credit to my hubby.  As many of you know, Don has started writing again.  I love it because it keeps him from annoying me in his spare time and I can go "guilt free" to play cards with the girls in the afternoons! 

He has finished his first big project, a rewrite and combining of his Frontier Justice series of books and made it available on Amazon for kindles, PCs and tablets...anything digital, really. 

It’s a series of 3 books:
Book One: INDIAN TROUBLE,
Book Two: BALD HEADED WOMAN, 
Book 3: OLD MEN YOUNG GIRLS AND A BEAR

If you have some time this summer for a good read about the old west, you can check out his books here:

 
P.S.  How much do you think I should charge him for the advertising??