Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Wednesday afternoon tour

Dang!  I missed an opportunity to go in the field with Mr. Dawson
today so  Don went in my stead since I wasn't home.  I guess it won't hurt me to share the opportunity as long as Don had his camera along.

This is Steve....one of the contractors who works with the GPS equipment.

They're establishing where the sprinkler heads will be located on the softball field.
 

This is awesome.  Look closely at this diagram.  The white half of the circles indicates where the spray will go from each sprinkler head.  The total white circles will spray 360 to cover the entire area.

Okay ballplayers....Steve is standing on home plate.

Here are some photos of work being done up at the north satellite building.  Lots of patching and painting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa