Sunday, July 10, 2011

Heavy Hitters

Hi People--

Tis Sunday…..our day of rest.  No house watch duties on Sundays.  I would take the day off from my computer too, but when I checked the blog this morning I saw over 400 hits every day this week so I always feel like I need to write more.  I can “sense” your desire for information….you are haunting me! Winking smile

 

I don’t care what you hear on the news or see on your weather channel………….but I can tell you that Casa Grande has NOT had any rain yet in spite of all the flash flood watch warnings around Chandler, Arizona City, etc.  By the spots on my car this morning, I guess you could say we had some precipitation but it certainly wasn’t enough to do any good. 

IMG_4071

We spent yesterday power washing our house.  Whew….was it ever HOT and muggy.  With the thunderstorm clouds in the area, our humidity has creeped (crept? risen? ) up to 46%.  You folks out east probably laugh at 46% but to us that’s really muggy at 106 degrees.

IMG_4070

IMG_4068

 

We had some clouds this morning but as of 10:00 a.m. now….we’re back to clear bright sunshine. 

No other news to report.  Thank you for your comments on the guestbook page.  I get emails from readers who say they love reading the guest book just to see where everybody is hiding for the summer.  Oh……and do you see those little squares at the bottom of east post?  You can just click on the box to indicate that you found it interesting, neutral, or boring.  Have a great day!

Sweating_tnb  106 degrees, 46% humidity