Saturday, September 11, 2010

Newsletter

Received this little newsletter in my mailbox this morning and thought I would scan and share it with you.  Be sure to note the new speed limit on Henness Road….now 35 instead of 45.  scan 001 I’ve heard several people talking about a new puppy in the park.  Lyle and Kathy have a new Shih Tsu puppy named Bella that is rumored to be awesome, loveable….and CUTE so when we ran into Lyle yesterday, I asked permission to meet Bella.  Oh my goodness….how sweet!  I also grin at the proud smiles from “Mom and Dad”.

stuff 004

I have a couple friends who volunteer in the mail room.  They tell me they’re receiving several phone calls a day from folks re-opening their mail boxes as they’re returning soon.  It sounds like people are returning quite early this year.  Can’t say as I blame them.  We’re at the tail end of summer here now and the temps are finally cooling down at night into the 70s.  Don and I have had coffee on the patio the last two mornings and it felt awesome to be comfortable outdoors once again.  Morning coffee is our favorite time of day and we love to sit on the patio and chat with folks as they stroll or ride by.  Please stop in to say hello when you get here!!

I shall close today with a cute email I received called:

DRIVING AS WE AGE (a picture is worth a thousand words!)

 

driving as we age