Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day

We celebrated Memorial Day with the small crowd of folks who are still here enjoying our beautiful spring weather.  The park served up some delicious BBQ chicken breasts for sandwiches and the rest of us loaded the tables with scrumptious salads and desserts.  We certainly have some fantastic cooks residing here!Memorial Day (1)Memorial Day (2)(I obviously took these pictures AFTER we had all been served.  I’ll try to do better next time but I was busy eating my fair share!)

I understand we have several new members on the maintenance staff.  Don and I met one of the gents this morning and found out he’s from Wisconsin…..just as we are so he must be a good person!  Say hello to Bob.  Bob and his wife quite recently moved to Arizona to be with her parents and so far are enjoying the new scenery.  Should we tell him about the merry months of summer??  Shhhhh….keep it a secret.

Welcome to Arizona, Bob!housewatch 005